Vespa VXL 125 FL'20 comes with all-LED headlamp with DRLs, USB charging port, boot light, and a preload-adjustable rear suspension.
Rider-friendly seats provide supreme comfort and space for a leisurely ride around town.
New Vespa VXL 125 FL'20 has a unique design with a V-shape grill to complement its sleek cast.
Ahead of the Curve
With broader tyres and a curved bodywork, ride the all new VXL 125 FL'20 wherever its robust 5-spoke wheels take you.
Premium speedometer, well-positioned warning lamps and Digital Fuel indicator, promise an easy ride.
The edgy design and sturdy support gives the rider a smooth riding experience and effortlessly makes heads turn.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
Vespa VXL 125 FL' 20 Price : ₹1,10,719/- Onwards
PRODUCT DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
The Vespa VXL 125 FL’20 is a face lifted version of the Vespa VXL 125 scooter. Though it is mechanically similar to the other lifestyle scooters from Vespa’s stable, aside from a cleaner engine, the brand has furnished the face lifted bikes with an all-LED headlamp with DRLs, USB charging port, boot light, and a preload-customization back suspension.
The Vespa VXL 125 FL’20 has a retro design which continues to draw inspiration from the Italian manufacturer’s iconic design philosophy.
The Vespa VXL 125 FL’20 is available in six trendy paint schemes – grey, yellow, white, red, provenza blue and black. Vespa offers a host of personalization accessories like front chrome bumper guard, a perimeter kit and a visor. The Vespa VXL 125 FL’20 doesn’t have any competitors in the Indian market.
- Engine: Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Air cooled, SOHC, 3 valves
- Displacement: 124.45 cm
- Bore x stroke: 52 mm x 58.6 mm
- Max Power at crank shaft : 7.30 kW @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 9.60 Nm @5500 rpm
- Fuel system : Electronic injection with throttle body ,Single Injector
- Cooling : Forced-air circulation cooling
- Starter : Kick starter / Electric starter
- Gearbox: Auto expendable – CVT air cooling
- Load-bearing structure : Monocoque Full Steel body construction
- Front suspension: Aircraft Derived Hydraulic Single Side arm Front suspension with Anti-Dive characteristics
- Rear suspension: Rear Suspension with Dual-Effect Hydraulic Shock Absorber. With four position adjustable.
- Front brake : CBS – Disc brake (Ø 200 mm) with Hydraulic control & caliper
- Rear brake: 140 mm dia (Mechanically Operated ) :
- Front tyre : Tubeless tyre 110/70 – 11 45L
- Rear tyre : Tubeless tyre 120/70 – 10 54L
- Length/Width/Wheelbase : 1770 mm / 690 mm / 1290 mm
- Seat Height: 770 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 7.4 liters**