Style and Substance
The Vespa Elegante has now been powered up with a 150 cc engine. With 10.03 PS power @ 6750 RPM, you've got your dose of power-packed style
Make of Elegance
The Vespa Elegante sports a new front fascia, one that perfectly complements its round headlamps and mirrors.
Specially designed matching split-seat saddle. The distinctly colored seat only accentuates the designer looks.
Classy Chrome Guards
Chrome plated guards in the front and rear with footstep.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
Vespa Elegante 150 Price : ₹1,32,091/- Onwards
SHREY AUTOMOTIVE RECOMMENDS :
- Vespa Elegante 150 is unique variant from the Vespa family that has a classic style that stands out while featuring the ultimate retro look.
- Vespa Elegante 150 produces 10.2 bhp of intensity and 10.6 nm of force from its 150cc motor. Single chamber motor of Elegante 150 has a programmed gearbox. With back drum and front plate brakes. We assure you this beauty is designed to deliver urban performance while being a great head turner on the city roads.
- The Elegante 150 highlights a 150cc motor which produces 11.4bhp and 11.5Nm of force through a CVT transmission. It additionally sports greater 12-inch combination wheels not at all like the 11/10 inch arrangement on the VXL 150.
- We believe the Elegante has covered all the check points to deliver a comfortable ride while matching the need of power delivery and aesthetics.
- The Elegante 150 can easily be distinguished from the VXL 150. The sporting premium metal border protection kit, colored fly screen or visor and a two-piece comfortable cushioned seat makes it a one of a kind bike/scooter that has reinvented the retro look in this modern world while preserving the nostalgic memories of the good old days.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
The Vespa Elegante was first launched in 2014 along with the VX 125. The latest 2017 model is based on the standard Vespa VXL 150
The Elegante 150 features a 149.50cc engine which produces 10.32 hp and 10.60Nm of torque through a CVT transmission. It also sports bigger 12-inch alloy wheels unlike the 11/10 inch setup on the VXL 150.
Also, setting the Elegante 150 apart from the VXL 150 is the metal perimeter guard, tinted fly screen and a two-piece leather seat. It further gets an ‘Elegante’ barging on the front apron. The special edition scooter is offered only in two paint schemes – beige and white. The other exterior body paint options will be available only on the standard VXL 150.
- Speedometer Analogue
- Fuel Gauge Yes
- Start Type Electric Start
- Head Light Type Multi Reflector Type
- Digital Fuel Gauge Yes
Engine & Transmission
- Displacement 149.50 cc
- Max Power 10.32 bhp @ 7,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque 10.6 Nm @ 5,500 rpm
- Fuel Delivery System Carburetor
- Transmission Type CVT
Brakes, Wheels & Suspension
- Front Brake Type Disc
- Rear Brake Type Drum
- Wheel Type Alloy
- Tyre Type Tubeless
- Radial Tyre No
- Front Wheel Size 11 Inch
- Rear Wheel Size –
- Front Suspension Single side arm
- Rear Suspension Hydraulic Shock Absorbed
Dimensions & Chassis
- Kerb Weight 114 Kgs
- Overall Length1770 mm
- Overall Width 690 mm
- Overall Height 1140 mm
- Wheelbase 1290 mm
- Ground Clearance 155 mm
- Seat Height 770 mm
Fuel Efficiency & Performance
- Fuel Tank Capacity 8 Litres
- Reserve Fuel Capacity – 2 Litres
- Top Speed –
- Mileage –